EUROSON SCHOOL: Breast ultrasound for clinicians
EUROSON SCHOOL COURSE: Breast ultrasound for clinicians
Due to the high demand – we are already fully booked for the onsite event we have already 70 participants… we will be supported by the Romanian EduSon and we will host a hybrid event.
The fee for online participation is 50 euro.
It is our grate pleasure to organise the 2nd edition of the postgraduate course ”Breast ultrasound for clinicians”. After the 2020 1st edition, when more than 90 medical doctors from Romania did enjoy the introduction in breast ultrasound, we do propose the medium level course, in order to increase the knowledge of clinicians in the field of breast ultrasound.
We are glad to announce the following speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Sc. Alina Popescu, immediate past president of SRUMB, member of the executive Committee of EFSUMB, secretary of the Center of Excellence in ultrasound WFUMB; Romania
- Assoc. Prof. Anca Ciurea, radiologist,” Iuliu Hateganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Cluj Napoca, Romania. Dr. Ciurea is one of the major leaders in the field of senology in Romania
- Prof. Dr. Dominique Amy, radiologist, Past President European Breast Ultrasound Society, International Breast Ultrasound Society Member, CFFE Director, President d’Ecole d’Ecographie Sans Frontier, the promoter of the ductal breast approach. Prof Amy is a world-renowned promoter of the use of breast ultrasound in the diagnostic and follow up of breast cancer. Aix en Provence. France.
- Prof. Dr. Hc Șerban Costa, gynaecologist, chief of the Obstetrics Gynecology Clinic of the” Otto von Guericke” University of Medicine, Magdeburg, Germany. He is a long collaborator of the gynaecologists and oncologist from Romania, being a world-renowned surgeon in the field of breast cancer, with major publication in this field.
- Dr. Mihai Iacob, family medicine practitioner, president of EUVEKUS, National Coordinator of Ultrasound Working Group (Romania Society of General Practitioners), President of Timiș Family Medicine Society, EUKEVUS President. Vienna, Austria.
- Prof. Dr. Dr Sc. Dana Stoian, endocrinologist,” Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara, Romania. Dr Stoian did introduce elastography and ductal breast ultrasound approach in Timisoara, starting 2010.
30.09.2022 DAY 1
09.00-09.15 Opening Ceremony Prof. Dr. Dana Stoian *course director, Prof. Alina Popescu EFSUMB Board
09.15-09.45 US principles Prof. Dr. Alina Popescu
09.45-10.00 Introduction in breast ultrasound– how to do it Prof. Dr. Dominique Amy (movie)
10.00-10.45 Current indications and limitations of breast ultrasound – Assoc. Prof. Dr. Anca Ciurea
10.45–11.15 Breast development Prof. Dr. Dominique Amy
11.15-11.30 Coffee break
11.30-12.00 Anatomical approach of breast ultrasound Prof. Dr. Dana Stoian
12.00-12.30 Physiological breast aspects (normal structures) Prof. Dr. Dominique Amy
12.30-13.15 BIRADS lexicon Prof. Dr. Șerban Costa
13.15-14.30 Lunch break
14.30-15.30 Breast cancer characteristics (2B, Doppler, Elasto) Prof. Dr. Dominique Amy + Prof. Dr. Dana Stoian
15.30–16.15 Axilla Prof. Dr. Dominique Amy + Prof. Dr. Șerban Costa
16.15-16.30 Coffee break
16.30-18.30 Real life cases – brain training Dr. Dominique Amy + Dr. Mihai Iacob + Dr. Serban Costa
19.30 Get together dinner – networking
- Summary of the 1st day – Șerban Costa
09.15-09.45 PO CUS in BREAST Dr Mihai Iacob
09.45-10.15 Epithelial component evaluation with US – Prof. Dr. Dominique Amy
10.15 -10.45 Breast implant pathology Assoc. Prof. Anca Ciurea
10.45-11.15 Breast pathology in pregnancy Assoc. Prof. Anca Ciurea
11.15-11.30 Coffee break
11.30-12.00 Ultrasound report
- Radiologist point of view Dr. Dominique Amy
- Surgeon point of view Dr Șerban Costa
- Multimodal breast imaging approach when do we need mammography/MRI ?
Assoc Prof Anca Ciurea
12.30-13.00 Biopsy in breast lesions: when /why/how
- Radiologist point of view – Dr. Anca Ciurea
- Surgeon point of view – Prof Dr Serban Costa
13.00 -14.15 Lunch Break
14.15 -16.30 Real life cases – Dr. Anca Ciurea + Dr. Dana Stoian
16.30-18.00 Participants evaluation = case quiz
Target attendees gynaecologists, endocrinologists, radiologist, internal medicine, family medicine physicians
Course fee: 450 RON (300 RON trainees)
This includes participation to entire course (2 day training) , coffee breaks, lunch box, get together dinner
|Bank BANCA TRANSILVANIA
Bank Address TIMISOARA, PALANCA STREET no 2
Bank Acount RO 36 BTRL 0360 4202 A689 66XX
Bank Address Timisoara, Eftimie Murgu Sqr No 2
Beneficiary U.M.F. „Victor Babes” Timișoara, Romania
|Payment Proof should be send to the following email adress email@example.com|
|For an invoice please send BEFORE PAYMENT an email on the same address, firstname.lastname@example.org.|