WEBINAR: CEUS in non-abdominal organs
EFSUMB has introduced educational webinars on various topics related to ultrasound.
Please use this page for information on one of our WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS. The next EFSUMB Webinar on CEUS in non-abdominal organs is on 6 November 2020 at 11.00 CET (18.00 in China) and once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
1 CME Credit is available for this event with additional credit available on passing an associated quiz
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.
- This EFSUMB CEUS Webinar is kindly sponsor by Bracco.
[POSTPONED] EUROSON SCHOOL: Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course for Rheumatologists – advanced level [POSTPONED]
EUROSON PoC-US SCHOOL: The Point of Care Ultrasonography in Family Medicine and Ambulatory Healthcare