WEBINAR: CEUS for the management of focal liver disease
EFSUMB has introduced educational webinars on various topics related to ultrasound.
Please use this page for information on one of our WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS. The next EFSUMB Webinar on CEUS for the management of focal liver disease is on Thursday 17 September 11.00 CEST and once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
1 CME Credit is available for this event with additional credit available on passing an associated quiz
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.
- This EFSUMB CEUS Webinar is kindly sponsor by Bracco.
21 - 23 April 2023
EUROSON SCHOOL: Sonoderm Dermatologic Ultrasound Conference
Grand Hotel Napoca Cluj Napoca, Romania
26 - 28 April 2023
EUROSON SCHOOL: Musculoskeletal Sonography Course for Rheumatologists – Intermediate Level
27 - 29 April 2023
EUROSON SCHOOL: Basic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course
11 - 13 May 2023
COEX, Seoul, Korea
25 - 27 May 2023
26 May 2023
EFSUMB General Assembly Meeting 2023
ATTA Centre, Riga, Latvia, ATTA Centre, Riga, Latvia
22 - 23 June 2023
EUROSON SCHOOL: London CEUS School
22 - 23 June 2023
Endorsed Course: 3rd Copenhagen International Head & Neck Ultrasound Course
The University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 3B, 2200 København N
08 - 09 September 2023
EUROSON SCHOOL: Euroson POCUS School Vienna 2023, 4th Edition
15 - 17 September 2023
EUROSON SCHOOL: CEUS School
The National Palace of Culture, Sofia, Bulgaria
No event found!