MSK Extra-articular pathologies
We are pleased to announce the EFSUMB webinar event: 'MSK Extra-articular pathologies' with the following speakers of approximately 13 min presentations, discussions and a Q&A session to close.
- This is an EFSUMB Webinar event.
- Once registered your information will be stored on our mailing list so we can keep you informed of future webinar events you may be interested in. If you do not wish for your information to be shared please contact us.
- The Webinar is run by EFSUMB.
- Once registered, EFSUMB will email you with the link to join the webinar.
- Each Webinar participant is entitled to an EFSUMB certificate of attendance if the participant joins the webinar for the required minimum period. This time period is monitored by EFSUMB.
- Each EFSUMB Webinar Event has a maximum of 1000 participants to ensure a good quality of presentation is available for all.
- The webinar event is recorded and all presentations will available on the EFSUMB websites after the event takes place.
CHAIR & SPEAKER: Daniela Fodor
Introduction & Bursae and bone
• To update the knowledge about the role of ultrasound in bursae and bone examination
• To review the clinical applications, practical aspects and limitations of ultrasound in bursae and bone pathology
• To present the EFSUMB recommendations for musculoskeletal ultrasound bursae and bone pathology
Tendons and entheses
• To update the evidence on the use of ultrasound in tendon and entheses
• To gain awareness of the clinical applications, practical aspects and limitations of ultrasound in tendons and entheses
• To present the EFSUMB recommendations for musculoskeletal ultrasound in tendons and entheses
Muscles and ligaments
• To provide knowledge on the current use of ultrasound for muscles and ligaments
• To provide information on indications and limitations of ultrasound in muscles and ligaments
• To present the EFSUMB recommendations for musculoskeletal ultrasound in muscles and ligaments
Fasciae and nerves
• To understand that high-resolution ultrasound can effectively assess a wide range of pathologic conditions affecting peripheral nerves and fascias
• To learn about the pros and cons of ultrasound for imaging nerve and fascial disorders
• To present the EFSUMB recommendations for musculoskeletal ultrasound in peripheral nerves and fascias
Skin, subcutaneous tissue and nail
• Describe up to date technical and training conditions to perform dermatologic ultrasound according guidelines
• Enumerate the skin pathologies in which ultrasound has proved to be of value according guidelines
• Assess quality of Skin images according guidelines