CEUS Webinar 3 (China)
We are pleased to announce an EFSUMB Webinar event, sponsored by Bracco. 'CEUS Webinar 3' with the following speakers of approximately 20 -25 min presentations with a Q&A session to close.
- This EFSUMB Webinar event is sponsored by Bracco.
- Once registered your information will be shared with Bracco so they can keep you informed of future webinar events you may be interested in. If you do not wish for your information to be shared please contact us.
- The Webinar is run by Sintesi InfoMedica.
- Once registered, Sintesi InfoMedica will email you with the link to join the webinar.
- Each Webinar participant is entitled to an EFSUMB certificate of attendance with 1 CME Credit if the participant joins the webinar for the required minimum period. This time period is monitored by Sintesi InfoMedica.
- Each EFSUMB Webinar Event has a maximum of 500 participants to ensure a good quality of presentation is available for all.
- The webinar event is recorded and all presentations will available on the EFSUMB website after the event takes place.
SPEAKER: Jie Ren
The Third Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China
Potential of CEUS in thyroid cancer
Understanding the role of contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) in fine needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy of the thyroid.
SPEAKER: Hong Luo
The Second Affiliated Hospital of West China University, Chengdu, China
Potential of CEUS for assessment of tubal patency (HyCoSy)
1.) How to determine the fallopian tube patency.
2.) How to distinguish the contrast agent around the ovary from the lateral fallopian tube or from the contralateral fallopian tube diffusion.
SPEAKER: Yan Zhang
General Hospital of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA), Beijing, China
Potential of CEUS in breast cancer
Through this course, the learners could be familiar with the application situation of contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) in breast diseases.