How patients could benefit from adoption of CEUS in clinical practice
The EFSUMB Webinar event, 'How patients could benefit from adoption of CEUS in clinical practice', takes place on Thursday 14 December 2023 at 17h30 – 19h00 CET, moderated by Paul Sidhu, hosted by Sintesi on behalf of EFSUMB and sponsored by GE HealthCare. Please view the speakers below and register below ...
SPEAKER: Dr Gibran Timothy Yusuf
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound in a District General Hospital: Implementation and impact for patient care
- To understand the role of CEUS in a DGH
- To appreciate the use of CEUS as a problem solving tool in patient care
- Advice for implementing CEUS in your practice
SPEAKER: Prof Dr Franca Meloni
Role of Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound in the management of complex FLLs, from diagnostic to interventional: making the difference in patient care pathway
- To understand the key role of CEUS in the management of focal liver lesions (FLL)
- To learn why CEUS is essential to perform biopsy sampling to avoid inadequate results
- To acknowledge how CEUS can be key in the treatment of malignant lesions and early management of potential complications
SPEAKER: Dr Demosthenes Cokkinos
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound in the assessment of post-traumatic conditions: fast, easy, with no radiation exposure for the patient.
- To present the technique of CEUS for imaging abdominal and scrotal trauma.
- To outline the advantages of CEUS in comparison to other imaging modalities for initial evaluation and follow-up.
- To show cases where CEUS was helpful for injured patient management.