CEUS Webinar 3
The EFSUMB Webinar event, 'CEUS Webinar 3', sponsored by Bracco took place on 15th September 2022 - 11:00 CESTThe Chair for this event was Vito Cantisani. View the speakers and presentations below ...
SPEAKER: Hui-Xiong Xu
Zhongshan Hospital affiliated to Fudan University, Shanghai, China
CEUS in Liver Imaging
1. Learn the current status of liver CEUS in clinical practice.
2. Learn the recent progress of liver CEUS worldwide.
3. Learn the advantages and disadvantages of liver CEUS.
SPEAKER: Yi Dong
Department of Ultrasound, Xinhua Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Preoperative diagnosis and prediction of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors
1. To know the specific contrast enhanced ultrasound features of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNETs).
2. To know how to differentiate pancreatic adenocacinoma and pNETs by CEUS features.
3. To know the added value of dynamic CEUS analysis in diagnosis of pNETs.
SPEAKER: Desheng Sun
Peking University Shenzhen Hopsital, Shengzen, China
Detection and localization of sentinel lymph nodes in early breast cancer by percutaneous lymphatic contrast-enhanced ultrasound.
1. Procedure of percutaneous lymphatic contrast-enhanced ultrasound
2. Features of sentinel lymph node under contrast enhanced ultrasound
3. How to accurately locate sentinel lymph nodes