CEUS Webinar 4 (China)
We are pleased to announce an EFSUMB Webinar event, sponsored by Bracco. 'CEUS Webinar 4' with the following speakers of approximately 20 -25 min presentations with a Q&A session to close.
- This EFSUMB Webinar event is sponsored by Bracco.
- Once registered your information will be shared with Bracco so they can keep you informed of future webinar events you may be interested in. If you do not wish for your information to be shared please contact us.
- The Webinar is run by Sintesi InfoMedica.
- Once registered, Sintesi InfoMedica will email you with the link to join the webinar.
- Each Webinar participant is entitled to an EFSUMB certificate of attendance with 1 CME Credit if the participant joins the webinar for the required minimum period. This time period is monitored by Sintesi InfoMedica.
- Each EFSUMB Webinar Event has a maximum of 500 participants to ensure a good quality of presentation is available for all.
- The webinar event is recorded and all presentations will available on the EFSUMB website after the event takes place.
SPEAKER: Qiyu Zhao
The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
The role of CEUS in patients with primary liver cancer (HCC)
SPEAKER: Qiang Lu
West China Hospital of Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
The role of CEUS in patients with liver metastases
Improve the understanding of the value of CEUS LI-RADS in the diagnosis of small liver nodules in patients at risk for HCC
SPEAKER: Erjiao Xu
The 8th Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Shenzhen, China
The role of CEUS for focal ablation therapies in liver cancer
The purpose of this lecture is to understand the value of contrast-enhanced ultrasound and ultrasound fusion imaging for the thermal ablation of liver cancer, which is helpful for the thermal ablation of complex liver cancers and contribute to achieve precise ablation.