CEUS Webinar Series: CEUS in renal, thyroid and lymph nodes
The EFSUMB Webinar (CEUS Series) event, 'CEUS in renal, thyroid and lymph nodes', takes place on Tuesday 2 July 2024 at 18.00 CEST, moderated by Dirk Clevert and hosted on behalf of EFSUMB.
Please view the speakers below and register below ...
SPEAKER: Konrad Stock
Department of Nephrology, School of Medicine, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
CEUS-Bosniak classification of cystic renal lesions
- Requirements for multimodal sonography to differentiate cystic kidney lesions
- Opportunities and limitations of standardized classifications for cystic kidney lesions
- Differences between CT-Bosniak classification and CEUS-Bosniak classification in everyday clinical practice
SPEAKER: Maija Radzina
Diagnostic Radiology Institute, Paula Stradina Clinical University Hospital, Riga, Latvia
Assessment and treatment monitoring of thyroid lesions
- To understand thermal ablation principles and eligibility criteria for US guided thyroid nodule treatment
- To define the CEUS role in benign and malignant thyroid nodules
- To be familiar with CEUS role in pre and post ablation procedural assessment, follow-up schemes and result interpretation
SPEAKER: Hans-Peter Weskott
KRH Klinikum Siloah-Oststadt-Heidehaus, Hannover, Germany
CEUS for the assessment of lymph nodes (LN)
- Diagnostic criteria for characterizing peripheral and abdominal lymph nodes
- Limitations for CEUS in the characterization of LN
- Does CEUS help in the follow up of malignant LN?