CEUS Webinar Series: CEUS in Liver and Thyroid
The EFSUMB Webinar (CEUS Series) event, 'CEUS in Liver and Thyroid', takes place on Wednesday 3 April 2024 at 11.00 CEST/18.00 Beijing time, moderated by Vito Cantisani and hosted on behalf of EFSUMB.
Please view the speakers below and register below ...
SPEAKER: Yi Dong
Department of Ultrasound, Xinhua Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
CEUS enhancement pattern of HCC in the non-cirrhotic liver
- What are the contrast enhanced ultrasound features of HCC in non-cirrhosis liver which comparing to those in liver cirrhosis?
- How to differentiate ICCs from HCCs in non-cirrhosis liver?
- Please list various non-cirrhosis liver backgrounds.
SPEAKER: Hui-xiong Xu
Department of Ultrasound, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Quantitative analysis of pre-treatment dynamic CEUS for assessing the response of colorectal liver metastases to chemotherapy plus targeted therapy: a dual institutional study
- To learn the clinical value of pre-treatment quantitative contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) in assessing the response of colorectal liver metastases (CRLM) to chemotherapy plus targeted therapy.
- To learn the predictive factors on CEUS for assessing the response of CRLM to chemotherapy plus targeted therapy.
SPEAKER: LiGang Cui
Peking University Third Hospital, Beijing, China
CEUS for biopsy-guidance of thyroid lesions
- Learn how to perform CEUS of thyroid.
- Understand how to biopsy the target area of a nodule in thyroid with CEUS.
- Learn the value of CEUS for thyroid biospy.