Warmest greetings from the Organizing Committee of the 52nd Annual Congress of Korean Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (KSUM 2021)!
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is our great pleasure to inform you that KSUM 2021 will be held on May 13-14, 2021 at COEX, Seoul, Korea.
Under the current COVID-19 situation, we anticipate that foreign participants will experience difficulty in freely entering Korea. As such, the Organizing Committee is preparing a hybrid format that will propose sessions both online and onsite, which participants may attend safely the conference.
The KSUM 2021 Hybrid Congress will cover the latest findings in the field of ultrasound in medicine and biology, and provide you with the chance to share your thoughts and ideas and hear renowned speakers and delegates.
Title: The 52nd Annual Congress of Korean Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (KSUM 2021)
▪ Date: May 13 (Thu) – 14 (Fri), 2021
▪ Venue: Hybrid (Online & Onsite)
▪ Official Language: English
▪ Organized by: Organizing Committee of KSUM 2021
▪ Hosted by: Korean Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (KSUM)
▪ Website: http://2021.ksum.or.kr
▪ Important Dates:
– Abstract Submission Due Date: March 22 (Mon), 2021
– Abstract Acceptance Notice: April 5 (Mon), 2021
The deadline for pre-registration is May 3 (Mon), 2021.